Sunday, May 01, 2005

Can I get personal?

Should I get personal? Should I just write about meaningless crap? Craptastic events of the day!

Really, I enjoy writing, but I really enjoy reading other people's stuff. I think maybe deep down I am a little evil though. I have these terrible urges to leave snarky comments on peoples blogs. I haven't really said anything too bad. But boy that Anonymous button sure does tempt me sometimes.

Ok...today's personal tid bit of information on me is...I'm an only child. Shhh... don't tell anybody. I love reading those books on birth order and how "onlies" are just kinda out in the wind, anti-social. Spoiled,lonely, self centered. I think the writers of thos books are First borns. HA. I want to see a book on birth order pop psychology written by an "only." Pop psychology fascinates me.

well, the dryer is buzzing. back to the laundry...