Saturday, July 23, 2005

Jacqui went home last Thursday night. I miss her so much already. We got to spend a lot of time together, by ourselves. She a neat kid. She'll be 14 in October. In a few years she'll be all grown up. Thats really hard for me to wrap my head around. I guess cause I only see her here and there. So it seems like she is growing fast.

She wasn't too bummed about leaving because she is going to a horse camp for a week. She's going to love it. I think the camp is in Prescott, AZ. Meanwhile I hear its 122 in Phoenix! I lived there the last time it was that hot. The planes couldn't even take off!

Anyway, I'm not too upset. I see her again in November!

I'm trying to get some pictures up here of the vacation stuff! I guess I have to re-download hello/picasa. Its hard being a computer dummy. Not even the books help.