Saturday, July 30, 2005

Why do You blog?

Interesting question, right?

I am the one that basically introduced my hubby to bloggin'. I think he really likes it. He is a very good writer. He is an even better speaker. And he's even better at debate. That doesn't stop me from arguing with him though. We love to talk. We have always been the type of couple that could spend the whole day together, and never run out of stuff to talk about. The only problem is that 3-4 days a week I hardly get to talk to him at all. Or many other adults for that matter.

He asked me tonight why I blog and I couldn't come up with a very good reason. I just like it I guess. I don't have the time or the money to do much of the other stuff that I like to do. I've almost always kept a journal. But blogging is different than just writing. You get feedback by blogging. I think that is what I like about it. I don't feel all alone in my opinions and viewpoints. And sometimes I just have to get stuff out of my head that he's already heard a million times. I can say what I want. Also, I love to read about the people that have read my junk.


So there's your answer BWH. I blog because I can. Ha!