Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 To Do

Now comes the point in most peoples lives where they review the year that has just swiftly passed them by. We think about all the things we did and didn't do. We resolve to make the coming year better than the last. You can probably tell I have already read many people's Resolutions. The lists were very personal, and sincere, and their resolutions were important. And so I'd like to add my own personal and sincere resolution list to the Blogosphere. Well, its more like a To-Do list, than resolutions. Whatever.

1. Take as many naps as possible.
2. Pay all my bills on time.
3. Read an entire book.
4. Clean out the garage.
5. Tame the pile of papers that invade my countertops.
6. Cook for my family at least 5 times a week.
7. Call my mom at least once a week.
8. Have as many massages as possible.
9. Paint the inside of the house.
10. Archive the family photos, scan everything, save everything.
11. Start a savings account for all the kids.
12. Start a savings account just for me and the hubby.
13. Carry my camera with me everywhere.
14. Get my nails done at least twice.
15. Go visit my grandmother.
16. Stay in touch with old friends.
17. Stop using the words %$#@!, @%&*@!, and @#$#! so much
18. Try not to kill any plants.
19. Plant flowers.
20. Jump on the trampoline with my kids.
21. Pray more often.
22. Shop less.
23. Drink less...Dr. Peppers.
24. Learn to do something new, like knitting.
25. Delegate chores to the kids and keep up with their allowances.