Monday, November 07, 2005

For Exile

I don't usually go politiblog, but a promise is a promise!

I was challenged to write about why Liberals hate Karl Rove. I'm not sure about why, but I know it started early in his life. At Wikipedia I found this: In 1960, at the age of 9 years old, Rove decided to support Richard Nixon. According to Rove, "There was a little girl across the street who was Catholic and found out I was for Nixon and she was avidly for Kennedy. She put me on the pavement and whaled on me and gave me a bloody nose. I lost my first political battle."

Of course Democrats hate him. They lose and Republicans win, and they have to have somebody to blame. They never think that they could have lost all on their own. It has to be somebody else's fault!

The Left, especially the Media, made a Bush template. Bush is a dumb, spoiled, frat boy. So Bush can't possibly be smart enough to beat them all the time. Therefore they blame Rove. They don't need proof! Just say it enough and it HAS to be true! Don't believe me? Google Rove's picture and look at all the Blogs about him. They have no substance, just empty rhetoric.

The Left is losing power, and losing more all the time. They lost both houses of Congress after owning Congress, more or less, for 70 years! They see the Supreme Court moving the other direction and they can't do anything about it.

So just like that first little Democrat he encountered, they try to throw him down on the pavement and bloody his nose. Their new modus operandi: Criminalize Conservitism.









Well the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so! ...Ronald Reagan