Sunday, April 23, 2006

On Blogging

I can't believe I have been blogging for over a year now. When I first started this I knew less than nothing. Now I know a little more than nothing, but still not much. I went into this whole thing blind. I used to just hit "next blog" and kind of read whatever caught my eye. After going through 30 or so teenager's blogs though, I got really bored. Then I found some regular readers, or they found me. Then I got my husband involved and he is a blogging fiend.

I've gone through reading some people I really loved to read daily, and then they quit blogging. I've gone through having trolls write nasty things about me in my own comments section and highlighting me on their blogs. I've gone through days where it seems like I have spent all day reading blogs, and days where I just have nothing to say.

And now I am at that point where I question whether or not I will ever have anything else to write about. I wonder if I should quit, or take a long break. Everyone goes through this right?

So to those that like my blog, don't worry, my writer's block will pass. To those who don't like my blog, (why are you still here?) and you still haven't ruined it for me.