Saturday, May 14, 2005

Los Lonely Boys... Texicans

Holy Crap I love this song!!!

Dime mi Amor.( Its on the Live at the Fillmore album.) Every once in awhile a song comes along that just gets my heart going. Don't know why. These guys are from San Angelo.

Maybe I am just homesick. How can I be homesick while living here in Texas? Its a damn big state! And although I love it here in Plano, its not the same as West Texas. Its a West Texas thing, you wouldn't understand.(hahaha!!!) Sometimes I just want some really good Mexican food. I want to breathe some hot, dry, dusty air. I want to hear the wind blowing around outside as I fall asleep. I want to see the biggest sky I have ever seen in all my life. I want to hear the deafening cicadas. Drive down a caliche road to nowhere. I want to hear all my Texican friends that have a thicker Texan accent than me.

Yup, I am completely missing home.