Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Breakup Letter

Dear Wal Mart,

I've needed to write this letter for a long time. I didn't want it to have to come to this, but after today I feel I just can't go on with you anymore.

I must also confess that I haven't been faithful to you. I've been other places bought other things. Things that made me so much happier than I am with you. Places that treated me so, so good.

At first I was enchanted by you. The all night availability, the low prices. How, no matter wherever I traveled, you were right there.

But then I began to see the real you. The bad attitude. The bad treatment. Today was just the last straw.

I won't be seeing you anymore. Please don't call me. Don't e-mail me.

Sincerely,

Echotig



P.S. I will be needing my $6.98 back for that bag of chicken you double charged me for last week.