Sunday, May 15, 2005

popularity?

The last 3 people to leave comments on my blog were 20-something Indian guys. Very cool. I feel like now I finally have a following. LOL!

When I was 18 I didn't date this young man of Indian descent. I was in Illinois back then. I didn't date him because I was involved with someone else at the time, but I am not sure if I ever made that clear to him. He was so sweet and all that. He came to see me at work a lot. He helped me enroll in community college, because he thought it was so important that I go. It kills me to think about it because he seemed the kind of guy that would have spoiled me rotten with attention. We went out to eat pizza one night and the place was full of sailors. I think I was the only girl there besides the waitress. Anyway, he sat through about 6 sailors coming up to our table to ask me out! And he just laughed at me. I asked if he wanted to leave and he laughed and said , "No, this is entertaining!"

About a month later I moved to Phoenix, and I never knew what happened to him.

Sigh...