Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Quizzy

3 names you go by
1. Claudia
2. babe
3. Mom

3 screen names you have had
1. echotig
2. cmwpretty
3. claudia_petty2000

3 physical things you like about yourself
1. eyes
2. nose
3. shoulders

3 physical things you don't like about yourself
1. my feet
2. my hind end
3. my belly

3 parts of your heritage
1. German
2. Prussian
3. Texan

3 things you are wearing right now
1. pajamas
2. make up
3. underwears

3 Favorite bands/Musical artists
1. Los Lonely Boys
2. Erykah Badu
3. Duran Duran

3 favorite songs
1. Dime mi Amor
2. Hold back the rain
3. Tyrone

3 things you want in a relationship
1. Romance
2. trust
3. honesty

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you
1. brown eyes
2. nice, fairly big nose
3. big shoulders

3 of your favorite hobbies
1. blogging
2. music
3. cross stitching

3 things you want to do really badly right now
1. sex
2. have a huge breakfast
3. go back to sleep

3 things that scare you
1. Pedophiles
2. roaches
3. getting really fat

3 of your everday essentials
1. hugs and kisses
2. iced tea
3. blogging

3 careers you have considered/are considering
1. Photography
2. Modelling (before I found out I was too short, and before I got scarred up.)
3. Nursing

3 places you want to go on vacation
1. San Antonio
2. Germany
3. Australia

3 kids names you like
1. Zoe
2. Kalista
3. Jacqueline, Jacqui

3 things you wanna do before you die
1. be a grandma
2. own a sports car
3. learn to play guitar

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy
1. I love cars
2. I check out every body's butt
3. I don't listen

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick
1. I really love to shop
2. I love to get pampered
3. I put lipstick on while driving

3 celeb crushes
1. Owen Wilson
2. Tom Selleck
3. Matthew MacCon....a hey? can't spell his crazy last name.

3 people I would like to see take this quiz now
1. You
2. You
3. and You