Thursday, August 25, 2005

Breaking up is hard to do

The saying is true.
Its been over a week since I have been in a Wal Mart. I still have things around the house that remind me of my time there. Sam's water bottles. GV butter. Receipts cluttering my purse.

Since my break up with WM, I have had to do a lot more traveling to get my needs met. Usually I enjoy that. Shopping is fun, I admit. Unless I am pressed for time. Since I started this new job, I am seemingly always pressed for time. Sometimes I just need to get in and out, you know? Kroger is not too bad, but I am waiting to get done wrong. Maybe I am just gun shy after the whole WM thing!

I found myself slumming it today at the Dollar store. I needed an insulated drink cup to take with me to my new job. I found it, but it wasn't quite the one I really wanted. I just know the one I need is right there at WM. But I ain't going. I know I need to just get out there and look. I can do better. I will make it through this.